Tara Reid hospitalized
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Universal Pictures6 of 17
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Digital10 of 17
- Photo: WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: BBC/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
Actress Tara Reid has been hospitalized in France after falling ill with acute pancreatitis.
The "American Pie" star was rushed to hospital earlier this week and will remain there until she recovers, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Wow! Tara Reid Gets Glam Makeover
Reid is said to be enduring symptoms including vomiting, nausea and fever. Her illness is not believed to be life threatening.
RELATED: Bing: Serial Engagement Breakers
Cute Fam Moments!
Check out Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s cutest family moments on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite