Tara Reid hospitalized
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Universal Pictures6 of 17
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Digital10 of 17
- Photo: WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: BBC/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
Actress Tara Reid has been hospitalized in France after falling ill with acute pancreatitis.
The "American Pie" star was rushed to hospital earlier this week and will remain there until she recovers, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Wow! Tara Reid Gets Glam Makeover
Reid is said to be enduring symptoms including vomiting, nausea and fever. Her illness is not believed to be life threatening.
RELATED: Bing: Serial Engagement Breakers
Worst Fashion '14
Rihanna, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Lawrence, and more celebrities mark some of 2014s worst fashion moments hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite