Tara Reid hospitalized
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: MGM/Universal Pictures6 of 17
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Digital10 of 17
- Photo: WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: BBC/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: WENN16 of 17
Actress Tara Reid has been hospitalized in France after falling ill with acute pancreatitis.
The "American Pie" star was rushed to hospital earlier this week and will remain there until she recovers, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Wow! Tara Reid Gets Glam Makeover
Reid is said to be enduring symptoms including vomiting, nausea and fever. Her illness is not believed to be life threatening.
RELATED: Bing: Serial Engagement Breakers
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite