Taye Diggs: New Baby Is a "Joy"
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Taye Diggs can't get enough of his 2-week-old son Walker.
"I just love coming home," the Private Practice star, 38, told Usmagazine.com Monday at the American Cancer Society's "Blow Out Cancer" event in Beverly Hills. "I said before - it's like a great prize waiting at home."
Walker — the first child for Diggs and wife of six years, Idina Menzel — "is a joy that can’t be explained," the actor told Us.
"I love his smile," he added. "He’s always smiling."
In March, Usmagazine.com broke the news that the couple — who met on the 1996 Broadway production of Rent — were expecting.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite