Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner to have run-in at People’s Choice Awards
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Andrew D. Bernstein/GettyImages.com3 of 11
- Photo: Crisler/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Shirley Perkins/Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: Wright/Beiny/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News9 of 11
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News10 of 11
The People’s Choice Awards just got more interesting.
Gossip Cop reports that Taylor Swift is expected to run into her most recent ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner, now that singing star has just been added as one of the celebrities expected at the tomorrow’s awards show, which hands out trophies to film, television and music stars, all based on fan voting.
It’s expected that more than 60 million fans will have cast their votes for the 30 different categories including, Favorite Movie Actor, Favorite TV Comedy, Favorite Female Artist, Favorite On-Screen Team, and even Favorite Animal Show.
Among the top nominated movies and TV shows, respectively, are the vampire-based “Twilight” and “True Blood.”
In addition to the two Taylors, also expected at the Queen Latifah-hosted show, being aired on CBS from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, are Sandra Bullock, Steve Carell, Carrie Underwood, Ryan Reynolds, LL Cool J, Kellan Lutz, Sacha Baron Cohen, and Hugh Jackman.