'The Help' Star Viola Davis Adopts Baby Girl, Genesis
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: EN3/HSS/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: Retna Digital6 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: WireImage.com10 of 11
"The Help" star Viola Davis and her husband, Julius Tennon, have just adopted a baby girl named Genesis, her rep tells Us Weekly.
"We don't have any children [together], but we're about to adopt a baby," Tennon told E! News in August at the premiere of "The Help" in Beverly Hills.
Davis echoed her husband, adding, "Yes, we're about to adopt a baby."
Daughter Genesis is the first child for the Tony-winning actress, 46. Tennon has two children from a previous relationship.
The proud new parents were among the many attendees -- Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Katherine Heigl, Reese Witherspoon, Evan Rachel Wood and others -- at ELLE's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute, held Monday night at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Alba in Italy
Check out Jessica Alba's business trip to Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »