Viola Davis From 'The Help': I'm Adopting a Baby!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 9
Viola Davis has some happy news to share: She and husband Julius Tennon are adopting!
"We don't have any children [together], but we're about to adopt a baby," Tennon (who has two children from previous relationships) told E! News at the premiere of "The Help" in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. Davis echoed her husband, adding, "Yes, we're about to adopt a baby."
Tony Award winner Davis, 45, said the adoption will happen domestically.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Chris Hemsworth and his daughter play at the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber debuts a new tattoo, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »