Viola Davis From 'The Help': I'm Adopting a Baby!
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 9
Viola Davis has some happy news to share: She and husband Julius Tennon are adopting!
"We don't have any children [together], but we're about to adopt a baby," Tennon (who has two children from previous relationships) told E! News at the premiere of "The Help" in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. Davis echoed her husband, adding, "Yes, we're about to adopt a baby."
Tony Award winner Davis, 45, said the adoption will happen domestically.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite