Theron's OCD closet checks
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: TKA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Alexander/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Newmarket Films/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
Charlize Theron's obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is so bad she has to check every closet and drawer in a new house before she can move in.
"The Monster" beauty is open about suffering from the anxiety-based condition, and can't function properly if her house is not clean and tidy.
But the star admits her OCD gets worse when she's on location and is renting a new home - because she has to check over every storage space.
She tells CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight, "I suffer from a bit of OCD. I'm a bit compulsive. I have a thing about things that are hidden, I have a hard time. Especially if I'm renting a house and I'm working on a film, I have to know what's in all the closets.
"This is so pathetic... The first thing I do, I inspect every closet and drawer and then I have... to put things where I think they belong in a room so that I can get access to them. This is so bad, so pathetic, I'm single, I need to find a man!"
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »