Adam Shankman: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes are 'incredibly happy' after divorce
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: © Hitoshi Yamada / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
TomKat is happily divorced. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' good friend Adam Shankman told Us Weekly on Sunday that the exes and co-parents are doing very well after finalizing their headline-grabbing divorce last summer. Us chatted with the Shankman, 48, at the John Varvatos 10th Annual Stuart House Benefit in West Hollywood, Calif., about his separated pals.
"They are incredibly happy," the "Rock of Ages" director said. "I've just been emailing with him. He's coming back. He's shooting ['All You Need Is Kill'] in London and seems as happy as a clam. I know he sees his daughter," Shankman explained of Cruise's 6-year-old daughter Suri with Holmes, who filed for divorce last June after five years of marriage. (The duo finalized their divorce in July.)
"Katie seems really happy," he added of the actress, who served as a guest judge with him on "So You Think You Can Dance." "You just fight through all the noise. And it's noisy!"
Late last month, E! News reported that Cruise, 50, enjoyed some father-daughter time with Suri in London, where he has been filming "All You Need Is Kill."
"She spent five days with him," a source told E! News. "He has been working quite long hours on the set, but he was able to have some time off to be with her. They had a really lovely time."
While Cruise is working, Suri spends her time with Holmes, 34, in New York. On Monday, the mother-daughter duo were spotted heading to Suri's tennis lessons.
Holmes has also been focused on her career since separating from Cruise. The former "Dawson's Creek" star returned to the Broadway stage in "Dead Accounts" and debuted her Holmes & Yang clothing line at NYC's Fashion Week last September.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite