Tom Cruise: Katie Holmes 'Loved' My Hip Hop Moves
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Katie and Tom at the National Movie Awards/LTB/VMAB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"She loved it!" Cruise, 47, told UsMagazine.com backstage. "She was there while we were working on it ... it was a blast!"
Reprising his role as Les Grossman from "Tropic Thunder," Cruise jokingly tried to smack Lopez's booty (after she smacked his) during the performance -- but she wouldn't let him.
How did he master the moves? With help from his wife's choreographer, Tyce Diorio.
"I can dance a bit," Cruise told Us. "My wife's a dancer, so I like dancing."
Cruise is no stranger to the world of dance. Just last month, Cruise teamed up with Holmes to perform "Whatever Lola Wants" at a charity event.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite