Tom Hanks makes surprise visit to N. Dakota diner
- Photo: Darrylee Cohen/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: @tomhanks/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital15 of 16
WEST FARGO, N.D. (AP) -- The owner of a diner in North Dakota got a surprise Friday when actor Tom Hanks showed up for an early breakfast.
Tammy Hagensen says she got a call Thursday evening from a jet company that often sends their pilots to TNT's Diner in West Fargo. A company official asked if she would open early Friday for a special guest whose name could not be revealed right away.
RELATED: Long-Lasting Couples
Hagensen told the Forum newspaper she agreed to open early because she was curious. She says she was stunned when Hanks, his wife, Rita Wilson, and their two sons walked through the door.
Hagensen says Hanks and his family ate breakfast and left, but not before a couple of photos were taken and he signed a couple of T-shirts.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »