Topless Katherine Heigl Cuddles Dog for "I Hate Balls" PSA
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital1 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 23
- Photo: Matt Smith/Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 23
- Photo: LAURA RAUCH/Invision/AP4 of 23
- Photo: Fame Pictures/Wonderwall5 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 23
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin7 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 23
- Photo: Splash News11 of 23
- Photo: Twitter/.12 of 23
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN13 of 23
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com14 of 23
- Photo: HVC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 23
- Photo: Fern/Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: GONZALO/Wonderwall17 of 23
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN18 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com19 of 23
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP20 of 23
- Photo: Danny/WENN21 of 23
- Photo: Danny/WENN22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Katherine Heigl really hates balls.
Not tennis balls, not yoga balls, but the kind of balls that belong to members of the male persuasion.
In a PSA for the just-launched site IHateBalls.com, the 33-year-old actress jokes that the real reason she's such a proponent for spaying and neutering animals isn't that she's an animal lover, it's that she "hates testicles!"
She also shared an exclusive, behind-the-scenes photo with Us Weekly; in the shot, the topless actress wears nothing but panties and a smile as she cuddles an adorable puppy.
"Unfortunately I can't cut the nuts off human men -- yet," she quips in the video. "So I've dedicated my time to the neutering of dogs because that's legal."
The real reason behind the "New Year's Eve" star's hilarious video? She partnered with Funny or Die on behalf of the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation, named for her late brother who passed away at age 15 in 1986, to raise awareness for and support pet spay-neuter programs.
A known animal lover, Heigl explains in the clip why she is pro neutering of pets, and encourages a call to action to IHateBalls.com to text, donate and buy "I Hate Balls" gear. The funds raised will benefit the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation, which seeks to eliminate the needless suffering inflicted on animals by human cruelty, indifference and ignorance.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite