Tori Spelling, Dean Respond to Candy's Accusations
- Photo: Starsurf/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 11
- Photo: Rick Davis / Splash News/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Will Binns/Pacific Coast News8 of 11
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital9 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Dean McDermott defended his wife Tori against her mom Candy's accusations that they use their kids as "reality show props."
McDermott told TMZ.com cameras at LAX airport: "We don't use our children as props. We take really good care of our children."
In response to Candy's open letter to TMZ.com last month in which Candy explained she skipped her granddaughter's first birthday party because it was a made-for-TV "set up," McDermott says, "Everyone's entitled to their opinion."
Tori stayed out of the fray -- this time. She said the family was "really happy" on vacation and "hadn't read anything."
Last week, Candy tried to make nice to Tori in an interview with USA Today.
"I love you, and I always will," she told the paper.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite