Tucker facing foreclosure
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: CS5/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: DM1/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: DH1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Phelan M. Ebenhack/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Tim Sharp/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: SETH WENIG/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP15 of 16
Chris Tucker's financial woes are worsening - he's facing foreclosure on his $6 million Florida mansion after failing to keep up repayments, according to a report.
RELATED: Celeb Hush-Money Payoffs
The "Rush Hour" star was hit with a staggering $11 million (£7.3 million) tax bill last year (10) after allegedly falling behind on fees in 2001, 2002 and 2004 through to 2006.
RELATED: The Shortlist for Oct. 13
Reports claimed he would have to sell his $6 million home, which has a monthly mortgage payment of almost $26,000, and now officials have filed foreclosure papers against Tucker, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
RELATED: Week in Photos for Oct. 14, 2011
The star is said to owe $4.4 million to chiefs at SunTrust Bank in relation to his property.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »