Uma Thurman Jokes About 'Twilight,' Raves About 'Bel Ami' Costar Robert Pattinson
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Mr. Blue/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: VPB/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin11 of 13
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Wonderwall12 of 13
It's safe to say Uma Thurman isn't exactly captain of Team Edward.
The 41-year-old actress plays Robert Pattinson's on-screen lover in "Bel Ami," but that doesn't mean she's rushing to theaters to catch the newest "Twilight" film.
"To answer the ubiquitous question about this movie, yes, Robert is good-looking in person, but he doesn’t have that diamond-sparkle skin like in those Dracula movies," she tells Harper's Bazaar UK.
But even though Thurman isn't a Twi-hard, she can't say enough nice things about Pattinson, 25. "He's a very disciplined, very serious, very ambitious, very organized actor," she gushes.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »