Vanessa Hudgens hosts charity run
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: vanessahudgens/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: OPC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: ROLO/GSI11 of 15
- Photo: Tonnessen/Steinberg/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP14 of 15
Actress Vanessa Hudgens donned a bright pink wig and an outlandish outfit to host and take part in a charity run in California on Friday, May 24.
RELATED: The royal couple's favorite sports
The "High School Musical" star served as host for the inaugural Electric Run, a 3.1 mile challenge to raise funds for the Smile Train children's charity.
Hudgens turned heads by arriving at the event in Carson, Calif., wearing a bright pink wig with matching leggings, as well as a polar-bear style hat and furry boots.
After the race, Hudgens posted a picture of herself on Twitter.com with the caption, "Yea (sic). That was fun. Electric Run."
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »