Vanessa Hudgens hosts charity run
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: vanessahudgens/Instagram3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: OPC/ZOJ/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: John Sciulli/Getty Images North America8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: ROLO/GSI11 of 15
- Photo: Tonnessen/Steinberg/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Jochen Zick/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP14 of 15
Actress Vanessa Hudgens donned a bright pink wig and an outlandish outfit to host and take part in a charity run in California on Friday, May 24.
RELATED: The royal couple's favorite sports
The "High School Musical" star served as host for the inaugural Electric Run, a 3.1 mile challenge to raise funds for the Smile Train children's charity.
Hudgens turned heads by arriving at the event in Carson, Calif., wearing a bright pink wig with matching leggings, as well as a polar-bear style hat and furry boots.
After the race, Hudgens posted a picture of herself on Twitter.com with the caption, "Yea (sic). That was fun. Electric Run."
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »