Vin Diesel reveals 'Fast and Furious 7' plans
- Photo: Elisabetta A. Villa/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Promotional2 of 14
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: Jaimie Trueblood/Universal Pictures5 of 14
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News6 of 14
- Photo: Universal Pictures7 of 14
- Photo: WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Jaimie Trueblood/Universal Pictures9 of 14
- Photo: Felipe Dana/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Paramount Pictures12 of 14
- Photo: Universal Pictures13 of 14
Vin Diesel is set to rev his "The Fast And The Furious" franchise up to seven films after revealing scriptwriters are working on two sequels to "Fast Five."
The action man and his co-stars Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson struck gold with the fifth installment, which raked in $626 million at the box office earlier this year (2011).
Director Justin Lin subsequently revealed plans for a sixth movie, and now Vin Diesel has told The Hollywood Reporter that writers are also working on a seventh film.
He says, "With the success of this last one, and the inclusion of so many characters, and the broadening of scope, when we were sitting down to figure out what would fit into the real estate of number six, we didn't have enough space.
"We have to pay off this story, we have to service all of these character relationships, and when we started mapping all that out it just went beyond 110 pages. The studio said, 'You can't fit all that story in one damn movie!'"
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »