Watch Maker Tag Heuer to Cut Back on Ads Featuring Tiger Woods
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Tag Heuer, a Swiss watch company, reportedly announced Friday a plan to cut back on advertisements that use the image of Tiger Woods.
The Associated Press reports that the company will "downscale" the ads in certain regions of the world pending Woods' decision to return to golf and because they are honoring his respect for privacy.
Tag Heuer will, however, continue to support Woods' charitable organization, says the AP.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite