Emma Watson and Justin Bieber Have Most-Wanted Hairstyles
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage1 of 24
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP2 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 24
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 24
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 24
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 24
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE8 of 24
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.9 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage11 of 24
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 24
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks13 of 24
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 24
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/Splash News15 of 24
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks16 of 24
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP17 of 24
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com18 of 24
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com19 of 24
- Photo: AO1/WENN20 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP21 of 24
- Photo: JS/Splash News/Splash News22 of 24
- Photo: A-way!/Splash News23 of 24
While Jennifer Aniston's romance with Justin Theroux continues to heat up, her mane's popularity is cooling down.
For the second time this year, it's being reported that users searching for Emma Watson's cropped 'do outnumbered those looking for Aniston's shoulder-grazing one. And the British actress isn't the only one making the cut. Justin's Bieber's "swish" also topped the list.
"Hairstylists are being inundated with requests," The Wall Street Journal reports. "The enthusiasm plays out online, where the fastest-rising searches for celebrity haircuts on Google are for Ms. Watson and Mr. Bieber."
According to the Journal, these styles are evidence of a big shift in hair trends, since for women, "short hair hasn't been trendy since the '90s," and because men "may justifiably feel sheepish about asking for the cut.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTadvertising issue
From Crowd Ignite