Emma Watson scolded Daniel Radcliffe over kissing comments
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: SANG TAN/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Warner Bros./Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: AO1/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Daniel Radcliffe faced an embarrassing red carpet showdown with his "Harry Potter" co-star, Emma Watson after he gave away details of their kissing scene. The actress scolded him at the latest film's London premiere.
RELATED: Emma's hairstyles through the years
The actor appeared on the British TV show "Daybreak" last week to promote his new movie, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1," and host Kate Garraway asked him about the moment he locked lips with his co-star onscreen.
The host jokingly described Watson as "a bit of an animal" and the comments were later wrongly attributed to Radcliffe.
And the star admits Watson gave him a tough time when they later met up on the red carpet.
RELATED VIDEO: New 'Harry Potter' film premieres in New York
He tells Reuters, "When you're in this period of time when you do an interview and it's aired the next day, your quotes come back at you so quickly. On 'Daybreak' the other day ... Kate Garraway was interviewing me ... and she said 'Oh the kiss with Emma in this film, she's a bit of an animal, isn't she?' and I said 'Yes', and then it was like I'd said it.
RELATED: Emma dismisses nude pics as fakes
"Emma hit me on the arm as soon as we came off the red carpet [at the film premiere] and said 'What have you been saying to people about me?'"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite