Emma Watson's haircut sparked rumors about her sexuality
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 16
- Photo: @emmawatson/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.6 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Elle UK via Celebitchy/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: People Tree/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: ©MANM/NICOLO/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
Actress Emma Watson says some reporters assumed the pixie cut that she got after wrapping filming for "Harry Potter" was a coming-out statement.
She tells British newspaper The Independent, "I had journalists asking me if this meant I was coming out, if I was a lesbian now. That haircut did make me realize how subjective everyone's opinion is. Some people were crazy for it and some people just thought I'd lost my s---."
The 21-year-old says she's learned a valuable lesson: "All I can do is follow my instincts, because I'll never please everyone."
RELATED: Trend Report: Crazy for Braids
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Man?
From Crowd Ignite