Raquel Welch says she won't marry again
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
In the new issue of the British edition of Elle magazine, screen icon Raquel Welch says that although she's been married four times, she won't wed again.
RELATED: Stars in Spandex: 25 Fitness Icons
The 71-year-old beauty says, "I'm just not suited for it any longer. I love men and I love their company, but I am too independent and self-motivated. I'm willing to date, but quite frankly, there is a diminishing group of eligible people at my age. I don't mind the traditional roles of male and female but, as you can tell, I am a very strong-minded woman. I'm sure I would be a challenge for an awful lot of men. They wouldn't want to deal with it or, if they would like to deal with it, maybe I'm just not that interested."
Welch wed her fourth husband, Richard Palmer, in 1999 and the pair have been separated since 2008 - but the Hollywood star is adamant she won't become a bride again.
RELATED: The Next American Icons
Welch was married for five years to agent James Welch until 1964, and to producer Patrick Curtis for five years until 1972. In 1980 she began a 10-year marriage to Andre Weinfeld. Welch wed her fourth husband, Richard Palmer, in 1999 and the pair have been separated since 2008.
RELATED: Hollywood's Most Iconic Couples
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite