What Ryan Phillippe Thinks of Ex Reese Witherspoon's Engagement
- Photo: Jennifer Currell/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The "How Do You Know" actress first told UsMagazine.com she was engaged to CAA agent Jim Toth Tuesday, though Phillippe decided to wait two days before commenting on the couple's relationship.
"I'm very happy for both Reese and Jim," Phillippe, 36, tells the Daily News in a statement. "I wish nothing but the best for the mother of my children."
Phillippe, who was married to the 34-year-old actress for seven years, previously opened up to Ellen DeGeneres about how he and Witherspoon co-parent daughter Ava, 11, and son Deacon, 7.
"Things are great," he said in May. "It is so important as divorced parents to keep that connection. It makes the kids feel better that the parents are interacting ... We go to all the school events together, and we're there for each other."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite