Whoa! Vanessa Hudgens Really Chopped Off Her Hair!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: StarTracksPhoto/.2 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Candie's / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GG/Getty Images North America15 of 16
Guess it wasn't a wig!
Vanessa Hudgens walked the red carpet at Neutrogena's 2nd Annual Wave for Change By Helping Kids Make A Difference bash in Los Angeles on Monday -- and debuted a choppy, super-short new haircut! (She modeled her shaggy pixie alongside Hayden Panettiere, who lopped off her own locks earlier this year.)
Hudgens first revealed her major hair makeover on Thursday on the Newark, N.J., set of her new film "Gimme Shelter" (at left). The normally glammed-up star, 22, was unrecognizable in baggy, sloppy clothes, no makeup plus eyebrow and lip piercings.
In that film, she plays a pregnant teen forced to live on the streets.
Tell Us: What do you think of Hudgens' new hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »