Wilde quit vegan diet after divorce
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure5 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com15 of 16
Actress Olivia Wilde abandoned her vegan diet following her separation from husband Tao Ruspoli - because she needed comfort food to help heal the heartache.
The TRON: Legacy star ended her marriage with filmmaker Ruspoli in February 2011, and Wilde admits she began eating animal products again because it helped her cope with the break-up stress.
She tells America's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I actually really like healthy food. I was hardcore vegan for years. When everything in my life became a little hectic, going through the divorce and everything afterward, I was like, 'I need some goddamn cheese.' And so I had some cheese."
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite