Wilde quit vegan diet after divorce
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: GERARDO SOMOZA/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure5 of 16
- Photo: Carter Smith/Allure6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: @oliviawilde/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com15 of 16
Actress Olivia Wilde abandoned her vegan diet following her separation from husband Tao Ruspoli - because she needed comfort food to help heal the heartache.
The TRON: Legacy star ended her marriage with filmmaker Ruspoli in February 2011, and Wilde admits she began eating animal products again because it helped her cope with the break-up stress.
She tells America's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I actually really like healthy food. I was hardcore vegan for years. When everything in my life became a little hectic, going through the divorce and everything afterward, I was like, 'I need some goddamn cheese.' And so I had some cheese."
Top 5 BIG Hollywood Hairstyles
We look at the top 5 biggest hairdos in hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSingle Ladies
From Crowd Ignite