Will Ferrell crashes New York Times wedding photo
- Photo: NYTimes.com/Promotional1 of 4
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures2 of 4
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"Jessie Catherine Fuller and Peyton Brodnax DeWitt Rodgers were married Saturday at the Players in Manhattan," reads the beginning of a New York Times wedding announcement today, featuring the newlyweds – and Will Ferrell.
Yes, that's funnyman Will Ferrell crashing the photo accompanying their wedding announcement.
RELATED: Will Ferrell photos
There's an explanation: The groom, known as "Buck," is currently a production assistant on the movie, "The Other Guys," which stars Mark Wahlberg and Ferrell, who decided to make a cameo in the Times photo.
The couple met last March as production assistants on the upcoming film, "When in Rome," and then worked together again on "A Couple of Dicks,”\" starring Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan.
Gossip Cop would like to wish the newlyweds – and Ferrell – many years of health, happiness, laughter and love!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter and check out GossipCop.com for the most ACCURATE celebrity news!
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite