Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith Among New Philadelphia 76ers Owners
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: KMAX/X173 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: William Nikon/London ENT/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Mike Jachles/Splash News12 of 13
Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, are now minority shareholders of the Philadelphia 76ers. Comcast SportsNet confirmed Tuesday that the power couple are among the new investors of the basketball team.
The site also reports that the 76ers' new owners, including Will and Jada, will cut ticket prices for fans.
The 43-year-old "Men in Black" star hails from Wynnefield, a neighborhood within the City of Brotherly Love.
Will and Jada, 40, shot down rumors in August that their 13-year marriage was coming to an end. (The couple are parents to Jaden, 13, and Willow, 10.)
Jada's rep told Us Weekly that all romantic rumors about an affair between herself and Jennifer Lopez's ex Marc Anthony were completely false. Will and Anthony, 43, even palled around at a Miami Dolphins game just weeks after the alleged affair.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite