Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith Among New Philadelphia 76ers Owners
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: KMAX/X173 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com8 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: William Nikon/London ENT/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Mike Jachles/Splash News12 of 13
Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, are now minority shareholders of the Philadelphia 76ers. Comcast SportsNet confirmed Tuesday that the power couple are among the new investors of the basketball team.
The site also reports that the 76ers' new owners, including Will and Jada, will cut ticket prices for fans.
The 43-year-old "Men in Black" star hails from Wynnefield, a neighborhood within the City of Brotherly Love.
Will and Jada, 40, shot down rumors in August that their 13-year marriage was coming to an end. (The couple are parents to Jaden, 13, and Willow, 10.)
Jada's rep told Us Weekly that all romantic rumors about an affair between herself and Jennifer Lopez's ex Marc Anthony were completely false. Will and Anthony, 43, even palled around at a Miami Dolphins game just weeks after the alleged affair.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »