Will Smith nervous about daughter Willow dating
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Marco Piovanotto/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: FOTO ZICK/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 15
Will Smith's daughter, Willow, is facing a tough time as she approaches her teen years, and her father is already worrying about how to handle the child star when she starts dating.
The "Men in Black" star admits he's nervous about the 11-year-old having boyfriends in the future, and he is already working on a game plan with wife Jada for how to deal with Willow and his two sons fairly.
RELATED: Funny Guys and Their Hot Wives
He tells People, "It's coming, and I'm nervous about it. Having two boys and a girl, I realize that boys take trouble to other people's houses, and girls bring it home. So, the thing we are struggling with is the rules, and setting fair rules for the boys and for Willow, but she's not having any of that. When Willow does bring a boy home, I'm going to screen him and find out everything about him. And that's going to happen when she's 40, when she's allowed to go on dates!"
RELATED: Children of Music Royalty
Cara Delevingne parties with Sam Smith, Douglas Booth and more famous friends on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out North West’s adorable moments on Kim Kardashian's Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Bad Beach Fashion
Check out the seven worst cases of celeb beach fashion on 7 Wonders, hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite