Woods's Ex Moves on With New Man?
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: SDFL/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Tiger Woods's ex-wife Elin Nordegren is moving on from the shamed sports star and is dating a new man, according to UK reports.
The couple split last in 2009 after news of the sportsman's numerous infidelities hit the headlines, and their divorce was finalized in August 2010, with the Swedish former model walking away with an estimated $100 million.
She only spoke to the press once throughout the scandal to reveal her embarrassment over her husband's infidelities and insisting she just wanted to focus on her two children and her studies for a college course in psychology.
And now Nordegren has been linked to a 35-year-old South African she met while studying in Florida.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "There's been kissing and cuddling but I don't know if it's gone further."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite