Woody Allen's son takes a swipe on Father's Day
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davilla/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional6 of 17
- Photo: Brian Hamill/TriStar Pictures/Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional12 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: FRANKIE ZITHS/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: United Artists/Promotional16 of 17
Woody Allen's estranged son, Ronan Farrow, took a swipe at his dad on Father's Day with a sarcastic message on Twitter referencing the moviemaker's famous scandal.
RELATED: Woody Allen Praises Lindsay Lohan
Farrow is the son of director Allen and his ex-wife, Mia Farrow, but he has not spoken to his father since the 1990s when Allen embarked on a controversial relationship with Farrow's adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn.
RELATED: Out & About: Father's Day Edition
And on Sunday, Farrow showed the wounds of his family history are still raw with a sly dig at his father's past.
Taking to his Twitter page, Farrow wrote, "Happy father's day - or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day."
His mother later re-tweeted the message, adding, "Boom."
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
Pets & Love