Zac Efron doesn't 'object' to sex on first date: 'Sex is a beautiful thing'
- Photo: Brent Perniac/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 13
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks2 of 13
- Photo: Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America4 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: WhoSay/.6 of 13
- Photo: ANDY JAXN KALV/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Dean/MRM/NPG10 of 13
- Photo: LC/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: JXA/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Score? If a girl is lucky enough to get a date with Zac Efron, she may be lucky enough to ... well, get lucky. In a new interview with Glamour magazine, Efron and his "That Awkward Moment" co-stars, Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller, revealed what they look for in women. When asked if they would respect a girl who would have sex on the first date, Efron gave a resounding yes.
"Sex is a beautiful thing," said the 26-year-old actor. "I don't object."
Jordan, 27, however, did have an objection. "No. No," he said. "Maybe ... but a little less."
Efron also had a strong opinion on what he looks for in a girl. (He's previously dated "High School Musical" co-star Vanessa Hudgens for three years, and had a brief fling with actress Lily Collins in spring 2012.)
"I think every single girl has something different and special about her. You find one who clicks with your vibe. Fate brings people together," he said. "But I think the most important thing for me in a relationship is honesty. In the beginning, sometimes girls don't show their genuine personality."
But Efron's celebrity status may have actually hampered his search for a soulmate. When asked how he meets girls, the "Lucky One" star said, "I haven't met a girl properly ever."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite