Zac Efron Donates Old Clothes to Homeless and Disadvantaged Teens
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Red Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
Zac Efron is paying it forward.
The 24-year-old "New Year's Eve" actor donated more than 300 articles of clothing to the Children's Resource Network of the Central Coast, according to the San Luis Obispo Tribune. Efron dropped off the items one day before Thanksgiving.
"His gift says a lot," president and CEO Lisa Ray says. "It's not only the clothing. It's having something special that other kids wouldn't have access to. It shows them that people do care."
When Efron dropped the items off, Ray says she screamed like "a 13-year-old girl." The "High School Musical" alum also signed a wall in the Teens Closet.
According to The Tribune, special tags will be put on Efron's items so that the homeless and disadvantaged teens who receive them will know he previously owned them.
Since its launch in 2009, the Children's Resource Network of the Central Coast has helped outfit more than 3,500 children and teens.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »