Zac Efron: I Wore the Same Jeans for Eight Weeks Straight
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Beetham / Chiang/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Zac Efron is very, very serious about breaking in a pair of jeans.
In order to get that dirty, distressed denim look, the actor wore the same G-Star jeans -- now his faves -- for eight continuous weeks until they were stripped of stiffness and sported "yellow whiskers" at the front.
"I wore them all throughout 'High School Musical 3,'" he told WWD Nov. 4. "I even wore them hiking. You have to wear them everywhere to get them right."
The 22 year-old denim devotee recently dissed his "HSM" beginnings to NYLON Guys magazine, carping, "I try not to look at all of it. You can't enjoy or celebrate it; it's not a real thing. The face on the lunchbox and s***--you can't share that with your friends."
And how much did he prefer his dramatic turn in the recent film "Me and Orson Welles" to earlier works in his oeuvre?
"It's the first time I've ever watched a movie [that I'm in] and in the end I'm like 'OK! I didn't check my watch once!" he admitted to the magazine.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite