Zac Efron Shaves His Head Post-Split
- Photo: Twitter/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Stand Up to Cancer/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Is Zac Efron using his hair as a post-breakup coping mechanism?
Not likely. Although the "High School Musical" star and Vanessa Hudgens, 21, split in mid-December, Efron, 23, is focusing his energy on work -- namely, the Nicholas Sparks movie he just wrapped in New Orleans.
As part of "The Lucky One," Efron had to shave his signature wavy locks into a military-style cropped cut, the Times-Picayune reported.
Efron and Hudgens dated for more than three years before going their separate ways. "It was mutual," a source told UsMagazine.com. "They have been together for so long. It just ran its course."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite