Zac Efron shows off 6 months sobriety chip from AA post-rehab at a basketball game
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Brent Perniac/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: WhoSay/.6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Overton/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Rex/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America11 of 16
- Photo: J. King/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: ANDY JAXN KALV/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: Dean/MRM/NPG15 of 16
He may have his head in the game, but fans were focused on what was hanging around Zac Efron's neck at a Laker's basketball game on Dec. 20. The former "High School Musical" star wore his blue AA sobriety chip around his neck while cheering for the Los Angeles team.
The blue chip implies that Efron, 26, is six months sober. The actor secretly completed a rehab stint in April 2013, which he managed to keep quiet for five months.
Efron seems to be keeping busy post-rehab. His film "That Awkward Moment" hits theaters on Jan. 31, 2014. The former child star broke his jaw in November after a fall at home and had his mouth wired shut.
But it seems to have healed, and on Dec. 15 he was all smiles at a Colts game while posing with Colts player Matt Overton.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »