Zach Galifianakis: Jen Aniston Nixed Brad Pitt Look-alike for Skit
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: JKE/ZDS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: AP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.13 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.15 of 16
During the New Yorker Festival in New York City Saturday, the Hangover star revealed that the 42-year-old actress wasn't keen on his idea to use a Pitt look-alike for his Between Two Ferns comedy segment on Funny or Die.
"I had found this guy [in our hotel] who looked exactly like Brad Pitt. I wanted to use that in some way," Galifianakis, 42, recalled. "I said, 'Jennifer, I have this guy who looks like Brad Pitt. I want to make it seem like I think it's him.'"
"She looked at me like, 'What the f--k?'" an embarrassed Galifianakis admitted. "And I totally agreed with her. How rude of me to do that! Why would she want to talk about that? She get inundated with that sh-t all the time. I totally understood."
A dejected Galifianakis then met with the look-alike to "tell him sorry that we couldn't do the bit."
"People are pretty game, usually," Galifianakis said of his guests on Between Two Ferns. "It's a fun, stupid thing to do."
After Aniston nixed his original idea, Galifianakis enlisted former MTV reality star Tila Tequila, 29, to appear in the skit. During the four-minute clip, Galifianakis made it clear that he favored Tequila, prompting Aniston to (jokingly) storm off.
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »