Zach Galifianakis: Jen Aniston Nixed Brad Pitt Look-alike for Skit
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: JKE/ZDS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: AP/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Ben Margot/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Smith/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.13 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros.15 of 16
During the New Yorker Festival in New York City Saturday, the Hangover star revealed that the 42-year-old actress wasn't keen on his idea to use a Pitt look-alike for his Between Two Ferns comedy segment on Funny or Die.
"I had found this guy [in our hotel] who looked exactly like Brad Pitt. I wanted to use that in some way," Galifianakis, 42, recalled. "I said, 'Jennifer, I have this guy who looks like Brad Pitt. I want to make it seem like I think it's him.'"
"She looked at me like, 'What the f--k?'" an embarrassed Galifianakis admitted. "And I totally agreed with her. How rude of me to do that! Why would she want to talk about that? She get inundated with that sh-t all the time. I totally understood."
A dejected Galifianakis then met with the look-alike to "tell him sorry that we couldn't do the bit."
"People are pretty game, usually," Galifianakis said of his guests on Between Two Ferns. "It's a fun, stupid thing to do."
After Aniston nixed his original idea, Galifianakis enlisted former MTV reality star Tila Tequila, 29, to appear in the skit. During the four-minute clip, Galifianakis made it clear that he favored Tequila, prompting Aniston to (jokingly) storm off.
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »