Zoe Saldana finally confirms marriage, talks wedding
- Photo: Evga/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com5 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Zavar/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Six months later, Zoe Saldana is finally ready to talk! During an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Dec. 3, the 35-year-old actress opened up for the first time about her June wedding to Marco Perego.
"Congratulations! You got married since the last time I saw you," host Jimmy Kimmel said.
"I did," Saldana confirmed. "Thank you, thank you. And congratulations to you, too. You got married."
"Thank you," said Kimmel, who married Molly McNearney in July. "It's not a competition, though," he added. "We don't need to just go around getting married."
"Where did you get married?" the "Out of the Furnace" actress asked.
"I got married in Ojai, which is about an hour away from here," Kimmel explained of the Ventura County city in California. "It's in the desert. And you?"
With a big grin, Saldana said, "I got married in England. I did it in England. Can you top that?"
"Uh, no," Kimmel said.
Saldana quipped, "So it is a competition, I guess."
Us Weekly exclusively revealed in September that the "Star Trek Into Darkness" star married Italian artist Perego in a secret ceremony in London in June. The two were first linked in mid-May, but an insider told Us they had "known each other for a long time" and "have great chemistry."
Last month, the newlyweds were photographed enjoying a dinner date together in Beverly Hills. While leaving the restaurant, Perego flashed what appeared to be a large tattoo on his arm of Saldana's face.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite