Zsa Zsa Gabor slips into coma after emergency surgery
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: MARK AVERY/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is fighting for her life again after she fell into a coma following emergency stomach surgery.
RELATED: Celebs who love horses
The frail 94-year-old was discharged from the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Monday after receiving treatment for severe pneumonia-related symptoms, but she was back in doctors' care 24 hours later.
Her husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, tells TMZ.com the veteran star underwent an operation to treat a "major infection in her stomach", which was caused by a feeding tube.
She lost consciousness in the early hours of Wednesday and has been unresponsive since.
Gabor has been in and out of hospital since she broke her hip in a fall last summer. In January, part of her leg was amputated to stop the spread of gangrene and fears for her health mounted in March when she began coughing up blood.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite