Zsa Zsa Gabor to undergo operation at LA hospital
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.1 of 13
- Photo: curt wilcott/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Lennox McLendon/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: DSNB/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: PAT ALISAU/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: PF1/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: PF1/WENN12 of 13
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says the 94-year-old actress will undergo an operation at a Los Angeles hospital where she also is being treated for an infection.
RELATED: Zsa Zsa Rushed To Hospital
Frederic Prinz von Anhalt said Sunday that doctors at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center planned to reattach a tube in Gabor's stomach that became loose and led to bleeding. The celebrity socialite was rushed to the hospital Saturday.
RELATED: Gabor Wakes From Coma
Von Anhalt says Gabor has opened her eyes but is not speaking or responding. He says doctors are waiting for antibiotics to take effect on the infection.
RELATED: Read More About Gabor on MSN
He calls his wife a "fighter" and says he's "very optimistic."
Gabor has been hospitalized repeatedly since falling out of bed and breaking her hip in July 2010. She had a leg amputated in January.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »