2 Chainz charged over 2013 drug arrest
- Photo: AB1/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: AB1/ Adriana M. Barraza/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
Rapper 2 Chainz has been charged with felony drug possession in connection to his arrest last year.
RELATED: Repeat rehab offenders
The hip-hop star, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, was booked as he attempted to board a plane at LAX airport in Los Angeles last June after custom officers allegedly discovered marijuana and a prescription medication in his luggage.
He has now been charged 10 months after his arrest, according to TMZ.
RELATED: Amazing celebrity career comebacks
2 Chainz, 36, faces up to three years in jail if convicted. He is due before a court next week.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »