50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: CNN/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @Joan_Rivers/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @50cent/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
NEW YORK (AP) -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
RELATED: 50 Cent reflects on trip to Africa
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens, where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries," and is now "doing fine."
His driver, Bruce Miller, was also injured.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website, ThisIs50.com. The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
RELATED: Celeb Crossovers
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite