50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: CNN/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @Joan_Rivers/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @50cent/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
NEW YORK (AP) -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
RELATED: 50 Cent reflects on trip to Africa
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens, where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries," and is now "doing fine."
His driver, Bruce Miller, was also injured.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website, ThisIs50.com. The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
RELATED: Celeb Crossovers
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Chris Hemsworth's #TBT photo with brother Liam, plus more of the "Thor" star's best Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »