50 Cent in car accident, released from hospital
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: CNN/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: @Joan_Rivers/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: @50cent/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: PS3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
NEW YORK (AP) -- A representative for 50 Cent says the rapper is out of the hospital after being injured in a car accident in New York on Tuesday morning.
RELATED: 50 Cent reflects on trip to Africa
The rep says 50 Cent was taken to New York Hospital Queens, where he was treated for "minor neck and back injuries," and is now "doing fine."
His driver, Bruce Miller, was also injured.
Photos of the 36-year-old on a stretcher are posted on his website, ThisIs50.com. The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, appears in a neck brace in two photos.
No other details were provided.
RELATED: Celeb Crossovers
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Check out all the stars on the red carpet at the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »