Jennifer Hudson Hospitalized for Food Poisoning
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Anthony Dixon/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Jennifer Hudson has been hospitalized after experiencing abdominal pain moments before she was due to perform on "Early Show Outdoor Concert Series."
Those abdominal pains turned out to be food poisoning, which was confirmed by Hudson's rep to USMagazine.
Hudson had two big gigs lined up for Friday morning and took to the stage in New York's Central Park as planned for "Good Morning America" as part of the ABC network's annual Summer Concert Series.
She then dashed across Manhattan to the CBS channel studios to headline this week's "Early Show Outdoor Concert Series," but the gig was axed at the last minute when she fell ill.
A representative broke the news to photographers and fans waiting patiently for the show to start, telling the crowd Hudson was "unable to perform" and had been taken to hospital to seek treatment for stomach issues.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite