Mariah Carey's allegedly unairbrushed photos leak online
- Photo: Jezebel/.1 of 17
- Photo: @courtneylove/Instagram2 of 17
- Photo: Twitter3 of 17
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Instagram4 of 17
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Instagram7 of 17
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Instagram11 of 17
- Photo: Diane Cohen/FA/Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters15 of 17
- Photo: AP16 of 17
Unflattering photographs showing Mariah Carey before airbrushing have leaked online.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The "Hero" hitmaker recently posed for controversial snapper Terry Richardson in a shoot for Wonderland magazine, and the original pictures are now circulating on the Internet.
The images, which were first published on Jezebel.com, are before and after shots in which Carey can be seen au naturel before her body and face are slimmed down. The pictures also show the star before her skin imperfections are removed.
Earlier this year, Lady Gaga suffered a similar leak when original images from her Versace fashion campaign emerged online. The pics showed the "Poker Face" hitmaker with a sallow complexion, dark under-eye circles and bruises all over her legs.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite