Meet Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Twin Babies, 6 Months
- Photo: ABC/Reuters1 of 28
- Photo: Splash News2 of 28
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 28
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 28
- Photo: Carrie Devorah/WENN5 of 28
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/Bauer-Griffin6 of 28
- Photo: @mariahcarey/Twitter7 of 28
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News8 of 28
- Photo: NC1/WENN9 of 28
- Photo: April L. Brown/Invision/AP10 of 28
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin11 of 28
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com13 of 28
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN14 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 28
- Photo: Fame Pictures16 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com17 of 28
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com18 of 28
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP19 of 28
- Photo: Mark Ashman/Invision/AP20 of 28
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN21 of 28
- Photo: Splash News22 of 28
- Photo: Apega/WENN23 of 28
- Photo: Splash News24 of 28
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage.com25 of 28
- Photo: Splash News26 of 28
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com27 of 28
Double vision of love!
Nearly six months after their birth, Moroccan and Monroe -- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's twin son and daughter -- are ready for their primetime debut.
As previously reported, Carey and hubby Cannon introduced their bundles of joy to Barbara Walters during an intimate visit to their lavish New York apartment for a 20/20 interview airing this Friday.
In a just-released new shot from ABC, Walters bonds with the sweet little boy and girl, born April 30, held by their beaming parents.
The kids already have nicknames, naturally: "Roc and Roe," according to ABC. In a short clip from the upcoming special, Walters asked Carey, 41, whether she trusts husband of three years Cannon, 31.
"Sometimes!" Carey teased.
"My son is laid back like me," Cannon, told Us Weekly back in June. "My daughter's a diva like her mom!"
The special airs on ABC this Friday at 10 p.m.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite