Shakira in no rush to marry Gerard Pique
- Photo: Al Powers/Powers Imagery/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Al Powers/Powers Imagery/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: @shakira/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America8 of 16
- Photo: Al Powers/Powers Imagery/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: NBC10 of 16
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA13 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT GEA/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 16
Shakira is in no rush to tie the knot with her soccer star boyfriend Gerard Pique, insisting marriage won't enhance their relationship.
RELATED: Sexy celeb beach PDA
Shakira has been dating the Spanish athlete since 2010 and they welcomed their first child together, a son named Milan, last year.
However, the singer is adamant walking down the aisle is not a priority.
In an interview with Glam Belleza Latina magazine, the 37-year-old says, "We already have what's essential, you know? We have a union, a love for each other, and a baby."
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
"I think that those aspects of our relationship are already established, and marriage is not going to change them."
However, she insists that Pique will be her husband if she ever changes her mind, adding: "If I'm ever going to get married, he's the one."
RELATED: Wedding gowns of the year
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDefending Bieber
From Crowd Ignite