A Twitter Reconciliation for Rihanna and Chris Brown?
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Sean Michaels/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE9 of 17
- Photo: Lockerz/Rihanna/.10 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: ABD/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Ben Rector/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News16 of 17
By Wonderwall Editors
A series of tweets from the former lovebirds, who dated from late 2007 until their 2009 altercation, has folks scratching their heads about what's going on between them.
RELATED: The Hookups and Breakups of 2011
On Thursday, Chris tweeted, "Love U more than u know!"
Almost immediately, Rihanna posted, "I'll always love you #1love."
Fueling rumors that the exes may be reconciling in some way, Rihanna even appears to be making amends with Chris' mom.
E! points out that Joyce Hakins recently tweeted "HELLO LADY I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!"
Although she didn't name names, Rihanna quickly tweeted, "Miss+Love u 2."
RELATED: Rihanna Unhappy with Single Status
Despite suffering a split lip and multiple bruises on her face from Chris' brutal attack, RiRi has had nothing but positive words for him recently.
In Esquire's November cover story, she said she's "always been a fan" of his music and even added, "I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman's most memorable outfits from over the years.Watch Video »
MTV Movie Awards
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Romeo, Steve-O, Booboo Stewart and more at the MTV Movie Awards!Watch Video »
Check out Drew Barrymore's craziest red carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »