A Twitter Reconciliation for Rihanna and Chris Brown?
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Sean Michaels/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE9 of 16
- Photo: Lockerz/Rihanna/.10 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: ABD/ZDS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Ben Rector/WENN15 of 16
By Wonderwall Editors
A series of tweets from the former lovebirds, who dated from late 2007 until their 2009 altercation, has folks scratching their heads about what's going on between them.
RELATED: The Hookups and Breakups of 2011
On Thursday, Chris tweeted, "Love U more than u know!"
Almost immediately, Rihanna posted, "I'll always love you #1love."
Fueling rumors that the exes may be reconciling in some way, Rihanna even appears to be making amends with Chris' mom.
E! points out that Joyce Hakins recently tweeted "HELLO LADY I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!"
Although she didn't name names, Rihanna quickly tweeted, "Miss+Love u 2."
RELATED: Rihanna Unhappy with Single Status
Despite suffering a split lip and multiple bruises on her face from Chris' brutal attack, RiRi has had nothing but positive words for him recently.
In Esquire's November cover story, she said she's "always been a fan" of his music and even added, "I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »